McInnes & McLane IP Law
Trademark Procurement, Protection and Portfolio Management
If your business is rebranding or launching an entirely new brand, we are here to advise and support you to achieve the best result. Our team will work with you, or alongside your advertising agency, to secure brand protection for your products or services. We also have the experience and expertise to guide you through any type of dispute while keeping your business goals in focus should you be accused of infringing a trademark held by someone else.
- Counsel clients on trademark branding strategies to best leverage their marks and protect against infringement;
- Perform trademark searches to assess the availability of trademark protection;
- Prepare and prosecute federal and state trademarks;
- Prepare and prosecute international trademark applications through our network of foreign associates;
- Prosecute and defend opposition and cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB);
- Prosecute and defend trademark litigation in Federal District Courts and State Courts;
- Counsel clients on trademark portfolio strategies to develop and implement trademark and brand protection plans;
- Provide post-grant trademark support and renewals.