McInnes & McLane IP Law
Patent Procurement, Protection and Portfolio Management.
No matter what your endgame is for your intellectual property, we can be the difference between success and failure. If you want to build a patent portfolio with a goal of boosting corporate value for a future sale, or for obtaining additional funding, we can do that. Perhaps you want to expand your IP portfolio to secure your position in the marketplace. We understand what’s involved because we’ve helped dozens of clients navigate these waters.
- Perform prior art searching to assess the patentability of an invention;
- Counsel clients on patent portfolio strategies in the United States and overseas to develop strategic patent filing plans;
- Prepare, file, and prosecute provisional and non-provisional utility patent applications;
- Prepare, file, and prosecute design patent applications;
- File for patent protection in foreign countries through our network of foreign associates;
- Prosecute patent applications through allowance and provide post-grant support;
- Provide Infringement and Validity assessments and opinions;
- Provide portfolio evaluation and management; and
- Prosecute and defend patent litigation in all Federal District Courts.