McInnes & McLane IP Law
Dispute Resolution and Litigation.
At McInnes & McLane, we operate on a 360-degree service model. This means our IP specialists are not limited to writing contracts or securing patents and trademarks. They’re also skilled in dispute resolution and litigation, should such recourse become necessary for an optimum business outcome. We protect what you have created and are as comfortable doing so offensively as we are defensively. If the best offense is a good defense, then you can be confident you have both with McInnes & McLane.
- Assess each case and provide expert evaluation of the legal process and potential outcomes;
- Develop litigation strategies individualized for each client, taking into account each client’s business goals and budgets;
- Prosecute and defend patent, trademark and copyright infringement actions in Federal District Courts and State Courts;
- Negotiate settlement agreements and license agreements to protect a client’s business interest;
- Represent clients in arbitration and mediation;
- Represent clients in ICANN domain name disputes;
- Prosecute and defend opposition and cancellation proceedings before the TTAB;
- Represent clients in proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board proceedings; and
- Represent clients in general commercial disputes.